11.02.2010

Neglect...

I seem to have let this blog fall by the wayside already. Lame. I shall try to do better!

I went out of town for the weekend...and I came back...begrudgingly. It is quickly becoming apparent that I need to be out of here for good. Things are fine while I'm away...I even manage to enjoy myself. However...when I get close to home, I settle right back into the funk that has become my norm. Sunday, when I crossed back over into Mississippi for the last time, I got in a bad mood. I could feel it...and I don't like it. *grumbles*

I went and voted today like a good little American citizen. Did you? I even took my ex husband to vote...because I had to drive all the way back to where I was earlier in the day just to vote...because I'm an idiot...and I didn't know where the cafeteria was at the school (where I was to vote)...so...yeah..

Then we managed to have a nice, informative chat and he even threw a chicken patty in the oven for me. Haha!

Shit...I dunno...I'm tired. I just realized that I hadn't updated in a few days. I wish I had something more exciting to say. Sorry to disappoint. I'll be back...and better than ever! Promise!

Cupcake to hold you over?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Decorate a cupcake!