11.18.2010

The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

Day 15: Something or someone you couldn’t live without, because you’ve tried.
          Sex! Hahah! No...kidding...I dunno. I guess I've been lucky in my life...I've not really had to "go without" a lot of things....and I can't think of anything that I wouldn't be able to live without.
          Someone, now...let's see. There have been people in my life that I thought I couldn't live without...but, the truth is I can.
          It hurt for a while...bad. I did think I might die from the pain...but I came through it... Was it Winston Churchill who said, "If you're going through hell, keep going."? I can't remember exactly...but yeah.

"...and I finally found that life goes on without you...and the world still turns when you're not around..." ("Naive Orleans"-Anberlin) Great song.

I feel like a slacker tonight. I'm taking off work tomorrow. Gotta get my car worked on and then I'm going out of town for the weekend. So...I won't be posting over the weekend...but I'll make up my Days on Sunday when I come home.

I've been experimenting with night-time pictures. I'm still working out the kinks...like...being able to focus correctly in the dark, LOL! But here's something for you to look at.







I feel like this was a failure. Please don't judge based on this post.

Sweet dreams, cupcakes!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! I thought it turned out cool looking. :) And i'm glad you're enjoying them...they get me thinking too. Like I said before, if I can't learn to be honest with myself, I'll never be honest with anyone else.

    Have an awesome weekend, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hermosas fotografias, te felicito

    ReplyDelete

Decorate a cupcake!