11.17.2010

Have I got a story for YOU?!

Oh. Muh. Guh. (O.o)

Sometimes, I make bad decisions. Then I regret them...This is one of those times.

I created an account on My Yearbook a while back (a site akin to Facebook & MySpace). I hadn't used it in ages, but recently, I started getting on again (during my FB hiatus). This kid (21-ish) that lives down south started sending me messages. So we're chit-chatting back and forth and he wants my phone # so we can text instead. Now, normally, I swiftly change the subject or just straight up tell these people, "No." But I was bored and was thinking it'd give me something to do. So I gave it to him. >.<

Monday night, he texted me and it was innocent enough. We chatted for a little bit before I pulled the "old lady card" and said it was time for bed (at around 9-ish.) Then, last night, I got a text from him after 10. I was annoyed, but I texted him back because I didn't want to be mean. I was just gonna chat for a minute and then tell him I was going to bed.

He started talking about wanting me to come see him... Again.. (O.o) Or he wants to come see me...What the hell? This is only the 2nd day we've talked! So...again...trying to be nice, I just told him that I was a busy lady and would be traveling a lot in the next few months, and I wouldn't really have time. (Even though...I'm going to South Louisiana this weekend...and am actually going to be about 30 minutes from where he lives. I hope I don't run into him anywhere and die!)

He wants to know where I'm going and why. I give him a brief run down, so that it seems credible. (Though I really am going to be traveling.) He's going along with everything...until I get to a trip to Texas...at which point he freaks the fuck out. (O.o) I'm going to see a friend of mine that happens to be male. This kid evidentally doesn't think that you can be just friends. He starts going psycho ("You know you're going to do something with him! It's gonna make you look bad! You shouldn't go! Blah blah blah") on me and finally I have enough...so, I'm like, "You're getting hostile. It's past my bedtime." I get this, "Oh yeah. Go to bed. Leave me just like everyone else. I always listen to everyone, but no one listens to me. I'm always alone." What. The. Fuck?

"Really? No. REALLY?! That shit doesn't fly with me. Sahrry, kiddo." Which really fired him up because I called him a "kid". I was just like, "G'night, sir."

How do I attract these psychos?! Ay dios mio.

I hope he loses my #. I've had the same one since the beginning of time, and I don't want to change it...although...I think I can block his phone number...Hmm...

Also...due to internet issues because I live in the middle of BFE and have less than stellar internet service, I missed my Day of Truth yesterday. Who know's what that means?!

Two for you! Please...just act excited...make me feel loved, would ya? Haha!

Day 13: Write a letter to a band that has helped you through some tough times.
          I can't pick a single band. I just can't.
Dear Music,
     You save my soul and keep me sane. You speak to me in ways no one can. It's amazing how you can know exactly how I feel and what I need without me saying a word.
     I will say, though, you do know how to kick a girl when she's down sometimes. You know what? I still love you... unfalteringly... you are there for me when no one else is... and I know you always will be. You're just awesome like that!
                                                                                        Looooove,
                                                                                        Kimmie
   
Whoever made this meme was all about some letters!

Day 14: A letter to a hero who has let you down.
          I'm totally skipping this one. (Don't hate me!) It's just that I can't think of a hero that has let me down...or even if I really have a hero...I mean...I say "You're my hero!" all the time...but are they really my hero? Nah...probably not...I admire them for something they have done, sure...but...nah...
          My parents, I guess, could be my heros...but they've never let me down. So... yeah... skipping this one.
          Sahrry!
Longest. Post. Ever.

I have semi-exciting news! I'm letting go. I feel more relaxed than I have in far too long, and for the last two nights in a row, I slept through the night. I haven't been able to do that in months. I still hit snooze in the morning when my alarm goes off, but overall, I'm rested...and happy, even.

Happy like cupcakes!

         

5 comments:

  1. You handled that one well Kimmie! You don't attract psychos, there are just quite a few of them out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And yes....there are...LOL

    This is why I'm afraid of dating sites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Block feature, you say? Hmmm...I might just give it a try...I'd like to be able to remain anonymous until I found somebody that piqued my interest...I don't suppose there's a feature for that? LOL!

    Oh...a while back, I let myself get so run down I was sick for 2 weeks and that's when I realized I had to get my act together. It's just taken me a while. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this theory about there just being a lot of weirdos out there. It makes me feel better about myself, 'cause honestly who wants to be a magnet for these guys?!

    Surely, not I. :)

    I like sleeping through the night. Also, I love calling people kiddo. Keep it up, kiddo.

    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

Decorate a cupcake!