11.04.2010

Jumping on the bandwagon!

I've seen several bloggers, that I stalk follow, are participating in 30 Days of Truth. I decided to try it.

I've already successfully failed (yes...I know.) to complete a Project 365 on my photo blog...twice. But...I figure I'll give this a go. Some people aren't posting every day, so...perhaps that's okay.

Anyway...I'm procrastinating at work...because I'm beginning to hate my job...however...it's my only option at the moment. So...right this moment, I'm getting paid to start my own 30 Days of Truth.

Day 1: Something you hate about yourself.
          I hate that I have a big soft heart. I tend to care too much and most of the time it leads to me getting hurt. Time and time again, I care just as much as I did before. I never think about what will happen to myself in the end. I guess some people might think that's a good thing, but I wonder how many times I can allow myself to be hurt before I stop caring at all.
          I need to learn to distinguish the people or causes that deserve my heart from those that won't appreciate it in the end. For my sake...

Wasn't that fun?! Oh, shush! Just have a cupcake and let me soak in my self pity.

1 comment:

  1. Certainly! 30 Days of Truth wasn't MY idea...I stole it from many other bloggers. As far as the trusting thing...It's always been my Waterloo...I tend to try to see the good in people...I try so hard, I often make up some good for people...to make them worthy in my own mind. If you ever master it, please share your secret! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Decorate a cupcake!