10.27.2010

This isn't a come on...

I dunno. I couldn't think of a better title.

Tomorrow! It will be Zumba day!! I should be getting my set in. I'm ready! It's going to be....interesting, to say the least. My mom's going to be doing it with me. She's a hoot! You should see her do the Cupid Shuffle! (And I thought I was white... she get it from her mama!)

Okay! Get this shit! Grrr...(Got that?!)

I had asked my boss if I could leave early on Friday since I'm going out of town. Around 2-ish, I asked. She comes back with, "Well, since it's Friday and we don't close until 5, I think 4 would be better." Wow? Really?! Thanks! You're swell.... now...instead of getting to my destination at 12, I will get there at 11. AWESOME! Bitch...

Today, I'm informed that I will need to go fill in at another branch on Friday. Until 5. Said branch, is half an hour FURTHER away from my planned destination. So..now, I won't get there until after 1AM, I'm sure. *grumbles*

I hate my job. I mean...wait...it's really a good job, but I'm just tired of it. It has great benefits, it's pretty laid back for it to be a bank job, and most of the people I work with, I get along with. I'm just getting restless. In all aspects of my life. It's time to start looking for a new place to be. Ideas? Suggestions?

I dunno.

Tonight, I'm going to bed with some awesome winged eyeliner on because I'm being lazy and I don't want to go hunt down my makeup remover. I'll probably pay for that. But...it took me a while to get it just right. And look at this shit!

Awesome, right?!

Cupcake?

2 comments:

Decorate a cupcake!