11.06.2010

*chattering teeth*

I live in a big, drafty house. It's up off the ground, which leads to even more cold. Add that to the fact that I've lost a pretty good amount of insulation in the recent months....I. Am. Freezing. Quite possibly to death. (Okay...probably not to death, but it's freaking cold in here. It might be warmer outside!)

Last night, I slept in two long sleeve shirts, leggings, pj pants, socks, and my big fuzzy pink robe. I...was still cold. You'd think I'd be used to it. Years ago, I would sleep under about 6 heavy blankets with a little 10 lb dog curled up against my legs radiating an unreal amount of heat...and I was still chilly. I guess maybe it's because this time, it's me...by myself...and I don't put off a lot of heat, apparently. (If any.)

Whatever...my point is...it's finally cold. And while I'll readily admit that I'm going to complain one way or another, I'd rather it be cold than hot...so...I s'pose I should just shut it. Hah!

Day 3: Something you have to forgive yourself for.
          I need to forgive myself for some decisions I have made in my life. Mind you, I'll be the first to spout out that cliche about our decisions making us who we are and what-not. 
          ...And I'm not saying that I don't like who I am...I'm still learning who I am at this point. I just know that there are some decisions I've made in recent years that I knew better, but I made the wrong one anyway. 
          Perhaps it's that "unknown"...wondering how things would be different had I made the decision to stay in college, not get married just because I thought I'd lose my first love (we are no longer together), have more self-control (in various aspects of my life...namely money matters, and sexual situations)...Where would I be? What would I be doing? Who would I still have in my life?
          Maybe I've got it all wrong. I need to forgive myself for doubting me and my decisions and wondering what could have been. I should learn to accept what life has been thus far...but it doesn't have to be the same from here on out.


I like my new bunny suit. I like my new bunny suit. I like my new bunny suit. When I wear it I feel cute! (A tribute to Kimya Dawson. ^.^)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Decorate a cupcake!