11.13.2010

Surprise!!

I decided I'd drop in today...but NO TRUTHS! I'm taking the day off since I did two yesterday. (Still trying to keep this thing inside of 30 days, here.)

I got up this morning, did some crunches on the AbLounge, and did Zumba. The "Sculpt & Tone" DVD. Good Lord!! I felt disgusting. I was sooo sweaty and nasty. But...I guess maybe that means it's working? I dunno. But I did make it thru the whole thing, so I'm going to pat myself on the back for that. Yippee!!

I went immediately to the shower and got cleaned up. I exfoliated with a sugar scrub from Lush. (If you don't know Lush...acquaint yourself with it, NAO! It is manna from the heavens.)

*insert tangent* How do you keep a sugar scrub? Like..this is not in a tub or bottle. It's a molded piece...kinda like a soap...but it's hard as a rock! I tried to just cut a piece off to keep from having to take the whole thing into the shower...yeah..not so much. But obviously the moisture in the shower makes the thing dissolve...not cool. I shouldn't have to use a whole "bar" at once. Hrmm...gotta figure this out. Don't want to be wasteful.  /tangent

I shaved my legs (but only to the knee...I'm not planning on getting lucky any time soon. Haha! I just needed to make sure if my pants leg comes up, it doesn't look like I haven't shaved in weeks. Sneaky sneaky.) And washed my hair and all that other goodness. I feel much better now! Yay!

Now...for the rest of the day...I dunno. I need to do laundry. But I flipping hate laundry. Ugh...responsibility.

Hmph...I don't even remember the point of this post...or even if there was one...I might come back by later on...I'll try to do something fun so I'll have something to write about!

Later lovely sprinkles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Decorate a cupcake!