10.24.2010

Goodbye.

I'm leaving. Running away. I can't be here anymore. Don't try to find me. Don't try to contact me. (Unless you miss me! Then you can contact me. It will make me feel loved. I might even return home!) I don't think I should tell you where I'm going, though, I've never run away before...so I can't be certain how that works. I'll get back to you on that. I love you all. I'll miss you. At first...

(Yeah...pretty sure I'd suck at running away from home. I'd end up telling someone where I was going...)

I really am running away, though. This weekend. On Friday, after work, I'm going to get it my little car and hit the road. Alone. And I'm not stopping until I get there. Well..I may have to stop and pee. It's a long trip.

If you want, I'll let you know when I get there, but I still won't tell you where there is. Nice try.

I need music!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Decorate a cupcake!