10.23.2010

Get back over here!

I start out the night with 3 pillows. One I cuddle. The other two, my head cuddles. Somehow, the next morning, I wake up with my cuddle pillow against my back....I must move it in the middle of the night. So...in that just-woken-up-fog, for a moment, I think there's a body pressed against my back. It freaks me out... Then I realize it's just my pillow, and I grab it like, "Get back over here!" and snuggle up and go back to sleep.

This morning, I get a text message from my sister-in-law telling me that I have been elected party photographer for my nephews first birthday party this afternoon. Great! I mean...I was planning to take my camera anyway...which...of course means I would obviously take some pictures, but now there's all this pressure to get pictures...to get good pictures. *grumbles*

At least there will be cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Decorate a cupcake!