10.21.2010

Phone sex, anyone?

I keep getting told I sound like a phone sex operator. Perhaps there's a career change in my future after all! I wonder how much I could make? Heh! That's like whoring out my vocal chords or something.

The other day, one of the girls from another branch called the bank and instead of answering with my usually fake cheerfulness, I just answered like I would have my own phone...you know...if I advertised for the bank on my own personal line. (Would that be me whoring the bank out? I dunno.)

I digress. So, she's all, "Hi, Kim. Are you practicing your phone sex voice?" I was like, "Not really. Why? Is it doing something for you?" She's all, "Kinda. Yeah... *nervous laugh*"

Really, though, I know I give good voice. I give great voice. (I could provide references.) Hell! I can even turn myself on sometimes! (Oh, hush! You would too if you could! Don't judge me.)

Where do I sign up?!

Have a cupcake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Decorate a cupcake!