3.24.2011

Where you been?

Sometimes, you win. Sometimes, you lose.

I didn't get the car I was looking at. I'm rather bummed. I had managed to let myself get super psyched up about it. I was so close. They couldn't get my notes where I wanted them. I could have paid what they were putting me at, but...I simply didn't want to. Whereas it wouldn't cause a problem now, in the future, anything could happen, and I'd be screwed.

Oh well.

I have weird dreams. Sometimes, they're all over the place, don't make sense, full of mystery and faces that you can never see. Other times, they are cohesive, sensible, and seem like real life. I'll open my eyes, confused for a moment because I'm convinced, for a moment, that I was just somewhere else.

I have a couple of books on dream psychology, by Freud, on my Kindle. I've been looking at them a little (but honestly, I haven't had much time, even for reading.)

Some friends and I kind of discussed dreams and such a few weekends ago. A brother/sister duo said that they have both had dreams about stuff before, only to have it happen in real life later. When it does happen later, they experience that feeling of deja vu and then remember having the dream. That sounds like some psychic shit to me.

Deja vu...This is my theory. Deja vu is proof of reincarnation. Mhmm...What else could possibly explain the familiar feeling of being somewhere, doing something, that you know for a fact that you have never done? (At least in this life...)

I'm distracted. *sad face* I promised a cohesive post, and I have failed horribly. If this post isn't all over the place, I dunno what is... Ugh...

I'll try again...

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Decorate a cupcake!