3.04.2011

Missing in Action

I haven't really been around much. I've also notice that my friend Stacia has been missing in action, as well. I hope she's doing okay.

Truthfully, I haven't been on the internet much lately, except for at work. I check my blog feeds every morning, so I'm still reading...just not writing. Also, I've recently become obsessed with the game Words with Friends, and so...I play it alot. It's like Scrabble. Super fun. Look me up if you're on there.

Username: kbamburg  ^.^

And! I got my new Kindle. I've been reading like crazy. I love it!

I want to write about something. But my mind is everywhere. I can't organize my thoughts long enough to make one cohesive post.

Bleh. I need to work on it.

Hopefully...cupcakes this weekend! ;)







P.S. My loves...I've been writing letters. Just random bits. Very little censorship. Quick, dirty, & fun! (You have been warned.)

Looove, Kimmie.

2 comments:

  1. Words with Friends is like crack. CRACK I TELL YOU. Rox has become addicted. I'm a binge user. CRACK.

    Come back sack. I don't like it when bloggers are MIA. :(

    Lor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacia! Life, indeed...but, hey...I guess it beats the alternative! I wish I had gotten "back to it this weekend", unfortunately...it didn't pan out...I had to help my brother move. Meh. It's cool though. :)

    Lor, you are so right! Crack! It took me no time to become addicted to it, but as they only JUST came out with it for Android, it's still got a lot of bugs in it that are...well...bugging me. Lol.

    I'm trying to come back! I just want/need good bits to write about!

    ReplyDelete

Decorate a cupcake!