12.09.2010

Tell me sweet little lies.

You don't believe that I'm ever coming back to tell you stories of my past, do you?

I'm soooo sorry. I should never have stopped writing. I should have made myself...even when I felt all bleh...

I'm going to pick up here, and I'll gradually tell you the stories I have.

For now...I'm procrastinating on packing for NOLA this weekend. I've made a list....I'm sure I'll still forget some things. I've been jumping around Facebook, making plans to go hang out with some awesome people after NOLA. I might even come home with more stories (that I'll hopefully tell in a timely fashion!) and perhaps some pictures to share!

I'm waiting on laundry to finish so that I can really start packing...you'd think that, one day, I would learn to not wait until the last minute....Perhaps....some day...

This post really sucks. I'm out of practice. Grr...

Apologies & Cupcakes, dolls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Decorate a cupcake!