4.27.2011

"Random" Observation

This post serves no real purpose other than to get this out of my head...and direct your attention to an interesting blog.

Yesterday...or the day before...I came to the realization that friends with benefits only really works if you become friends after the benefits. If you are friends before...it gets all fucked up. At least, this has been my experience...and it's a shame that it took me more than once to figure that out.

This morning, I read an entry from the Naughty Mom on being "Just Friends". It kind of hit home...and I wanted to share it.

That's all, cupcakes.

2 comments:

  1. I've never had friends with benefits work out in my favor either. Thank you for sharing. And your blog always makes me want a cupcake. :(

    Lor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! I'm sorry, Lor! I still haven't gotten that yummy cupcake I posted a while back...

    ReplyDelete

Decorate a cupcake!